Bosini limunasti mjeseci :: Bosa’s lemon crescents12.2.10
|//Tart and sweet, this buttery cake goes perfectly with a late afternoon tea or coffee.//|
For the English version of the recipe, scroll down!
Gotovo za: 55 min
Priprema: 15 min
Pečenje: 40 min
240 g šećera
240 g brašna
7 jaja, odvojiti žutanjke od bjelanjaka
¾ vrećice pecilnog praška
Ribana korica 1 limuna i 1 naranče
Sok ½ limuna
½ čajne žlice ekstrakta vanilije
Šećer u prahu za posipanje
1. Maslac pjenasto izraditi.
5. Bjelanjke istući u čvrsti snijeg.
Bosa’s lemon crescentsPreparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 40 min
Total time: 60 min
240 g butter
240 g sugar
240 g flour
7 eggs, separated
¾ packet baking powder
Grated rind of 1 lemon and 1 orange
Juice of ½ lemon
½ tsp vanilla essence
Icing sugar for sprinkling
1. Beat the Butter until light and foamy.
2. Beat the sugar and egg yolks in a separate bowl until light and foamy.
3. Stir the egg mixture into butter, mix and blend.
4. Mix the flour with baking powder, stir gradually into eggs and butter.
5. Stir in the lemon and orange zest and lemon juice.
6. Beat the egg whites into soft peaks.
7. Stir the beaten egg whites gently and gradually (preferably manually) into the biscuit mixture until well blended.
8. Transfer the biscuit mixture into the baking tin lined with parchment paper and bake for 40 minutes at 180˚C or until the cake is done (the toothpick trick!).
9. Leave to cool completely, then cut with a cake mold (or a glass) into the crescent moon shapes or simply into rectangles and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Uvjeti komentiranja*Comments Policy