Široki rezanci sa šparogama, piletinom i pancetom :: Noodles with asparagus, chicken and pancetta1.6.10
|//Pasta in creamy and cheesy sauce is complemented with lovely asparagus and meat morsels.//|
Priprema: 10 min
Gotovo za: 30 min
Kuhanje: 20 min
500 g šparoga
200 g kuhanih pilećih prsa, bez kosti i kožice
1 žlica maslinovog ulja
50 g pancete, narezane na tanje trake
1 češanj češnjaka, usitnjen
250 g domaćih širokih rezanaca
40 g maslaca
½ šalice vrhnja
2 žlice ribanog Grana Padano sira + za posipanje
Sol i papar
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Total time: 30 min
500 g bunch asparagus
200 g cooked skinless, boneless chicken breasts, torn into strips
1 tbs olive oil
50 g pancetta, thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
250 g broad noodles
40 g butter
½ cup double cream
A pinch of grated nutmeg
2 tbs grated Parmesan cheese + extra for serving
Salt and pepper
1. Wash and trim the asparagus and cut into short lengths.
2. In a MWC oven cook the chicken breasts in some salted water on Max for 10 minutes. Drain, cool and tear into small strips. Set aside.
3. Sauté the pancetta and garlic for 1-2 minutes until crisp. Add asparagus, reduce heat and gently simmer for 5-8 minutes. Add little water if necessary.
4. Meanwhile cook the noodles according to manufacturer's instructions.
5. Melt the butter on low heat, add cream, pepper and nutmeg, stir, combine and cook briefly. Add grated cheese to the sauce, stir well.
6. Drain the pasta and add it to the asparagus and pancetta along with chicken and sauce. Season with salt and pepper if needed. Toss well to coat the noodles with the sauce and to combine with asparagus and pancetta.
Serve immediately with more grated cheese.
Uvjeti komentiranja*Comments Policy