Quiche s tunom i artičokama :: Quiche with tuna and artichokes19.10.10
|//This fluffy, creamy, simple, yet delicious quiche-like pie is unbelievably easy to make.//|
For the English version of the recipe, scroll down!
Gotovo za: 1 h
Priprema: 15 min
Pečenje: 40 min
1 pakovanje svježeg ili 1 list smrznutog lisnatog tijesta
8 srca artičoke iz staklenke ili svježih
160 - 180 g tune u maslinovom ulju ili u vodi, ocijeđene
Sol i papar
1 češanj češnjaka, protisnut
3/4 šalice kiselog vrhnja ili milerama
3/4 šalice mlijeka (oko 100 ml)
1 žlica svježih listića timijana ili 1 čajna žlica sušenog timijana
50 g sira ribanca
Quiche with tuna and artichokesPrintable version of the recipe
Preparation time: 15 min
Baking time: 40 min
Total time: 60 min
1 sheet/package fresh or frozen puff pastry
8 artichoke hearts, fresh or from a jar
160-180g tuna in olive oil or in brine
1 clove garlic, crushed
Salt and pepper
¾ cup sour cream
¾ cup milk (about 100 ml)
1 tbs fresh thyme leaves or 1 tsp dried thyme leaves
50g Parmesan cheese
1. Line a pie mould with parchment paper.
2. Cover the bottom of the pie mould with the puff pastry (I used a fresh sheet of puff pastry). Poke the pastry with a fork.
3. Drain tuna well and uniformly place the pieces onto the pastry.
4. Drain artichoke hearts well, halve them if necessary and arrange them on the pastry as well. If artichokes are fresh, see the preparation instructions here.
5. Beat the eggs, season with salt and pepper (be careful with salt – I did not use it at all because all the other ingredients were salty enough) and add garlic.
6. Whisk sour cream, milk and thyme into the egg mixture. Whisk and combine to obtain smooth mixture.