Tagliatelle sa šparogama :: Tagliatelle with asparagus3.5.10
Priprema: 5 min
Gotovo za: 20 min
Kuhanje: 15 min
400 g mladih šparoga
250 - 300 g tagliatella
1 žlica (15 g) maslaca
1 žlica maslinovog ulja
1 šalica luka, narezanog na tanke ploške
2 češnja češnjaka, usitnjenog
100 g šampinjona, narezanih na tanke ploške
½ šalice bijelog vina
Sol i papar
3 žlice Grana padana ili sira ribanca, ribanog
Tagliatelle with Asparagus
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 6 min
Total time: 20 min
Level: quick, easy
400 g fresh asparagus
250-300 g tagliatelle
1 tbs butter
1 tbs olive oil
1 cup thinly sliced red onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup thinly sliced button mushrooms
½ cup white wine
Salt and pepper
Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare and trim asparagus: slightly bend each stalk and allow it to „snap“ naturally – it will break exactly at the point where the stalk begins to be thick and woody. Remove these hard parts, and cut the remaining stalks into 2 cm segments or as you wish.
2. Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer’s instructions – usually it takes only 6 minutes to cook them al dente. Time needed for water to boil + time of cooking corresponds with the time needed for the asparagus preparation.
3. Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet, add asparagus, onions, garlic and mushrooms and gently sauté over medium heat for 3 minutes
4. Add white wine, season with salt and pepper and sauté additionally for 2- 3 minutes.
5. Drain tagliatelle immediately after they are cooked, but reserve some cooking water, and combine them with asparagus mixture and grated Parmesan cheese.
6. Toss thoroughly to mix, adding some pasta water if needed to keep the pasta and asparagus moist.
Serve immediately with additional grated Parmesan.
Uvjeti komentiranja*Comments Policy