Torta s rogačem :: Carob cake21.4.10
|//This moist, fluffy and rich and super-delicious cake is made with Dalmatian carob.//|
For the English version of the recipe, scroll down!
Gotovo za: 40 min
Priprema: 10 min
Pečenje: 30 min
½ šalice smeđeg šećera (tipa Demerrara)
½ šalice mlijeka
1 šalica maslaca, otopljenog
1 šalica mljevenog rogača
1 šalica glatkog brašna
1 prašak za pecivo
1/3 šalice gorkog kakaa
1/3 šalice grožđica
4 jabuke, oguljene, očišćene i grubo naribane
¼ čajne žlice arome vanilije
3. Grožđice i jabuke umiješati u biskvit, dodati aromu vanilije.
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Total time: 40 min
½ cup brown sugar (Demerrara type)
½ cup milk
1 cup melted butter
1 cup ground carob
1 cup cake flour
1 packet baking powder
1 / 3 cup bitter cocoa
1 / 3 cup raisins
4 apples, peeled, cored and coarsely grated
¼ tsp vanilla essence
1. Beat the eggs and sugar until frothy. Stir in gradually milk and melted butter, mix until smooth.
2. Stir in the carob, combine.
3. Mix the flour with baking powder and cocoa, add to the eggs and carob mixture. Stir and combine.
4. Add raisins and grated apples, stir and combine; add vanilla essence.
5. Pour the biscuit mixture into the greased and lightly floured round spring form pan. Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C or until done.
6. Leave to cool before taking out of the mold, then pour a simple chocolate glaze over it (melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly, until the glaze is smooth and shiny).
Light recommendation: cake can be prepared in advance (completed with step 5) and frozen. Thaw at room temperature and proceed with step 6.